Cantaloupe Ice cream (Helado de melon calameño)









And here I am again. I have several recipes ready, my problem is  only time.A post  needs more time.

 Many of you  know that I  care my mom who is sick. 
Sometimes I debate between grief and fatigue, forgive  me the personal stuff.
 But it is my reality.
In any case, compiling the recipes helps me keep my mind healthy.
Thanks for your greetings.

Anyway, This melon ice cream recipe that I did some time ago  (I hope it was a season in the northern hemisphere to publish it) really inspired me  by a friend who has a beautiful blog and almost everything has to do with fruit. 

I dedicate it to her and to all of you.
Irene Bombarda, thank you for making life  more nice with your precious children and your recipes,

Her blog is Uno spicchio di melone,




recipe adapted from :  My fearless kitchen








Ingredients

450 grams cataloupe peeled and cut into cubes
150  grams  greek yogurt
1 cup heavy cream  (240 ml)
3 tablespoons honey
juice from 1/2 lemon


Method

In a blender blend cantaloupe until smooth add the greek yogurt, heavy cream, honey and lemon juice, blend until homogenized.
If you have Ice cream maker churn  the ice cream according to manufacture directions.
Left until thickened (about 15-20 minutes)
If you dont have an Ice maker transfer to a freezable container and let firm for about 2 hours . Stir and freeze again 1 hour more.



print recipe here












En español


Helado de melon calameño
















Comments