Apple and raspberry crumble (Crumble pommes / framboises)










After all happened  last time (you know) I have had  a terrible fatigue. 
Fortunately not for cooking, but to follow an order, make the posts, many of you know  what all we have do  when we have a blog.

But I do not want to get carried away, my mom was a fighter and many days she got tired but later was ok.

And I love my blog, so many friends and recipes, and always tell the twins if you need a recipe look my blog kids :)
They asked for recipes my mom made and I have a lot.

 Well anyway, among the things I have done was this Crumble of apples and raspberries, so good. I hope you like the recipe.
A hug for all, Gloria



Source: La cuisine facile de Nathalie






Ingredients

3 medium  appples (Fuji /pink lady or Braeburn) peel and  and cut in cubes
250 grams fresh or frozen raspberries
100 grams brown sugar
25 grams butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

For crumble

200 grams all purpose flour
100 grams cold butter
50 grams almond podwer
50 grams oat flakes
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
almonds in slices 


Method

Preheat oven to 180° c (350°F)
In a bowl mix all purpose , flour, chopped butter, sugar, almond flour, and cinnamon.
Work the dough with yours fingertips until you get a roughly  sandy dough.


In a skillet heat over medium heat for 5 minutes, cubes apples and butter and vanilla extract. stirring constantly . Put a lid and set aside.

In a saucepan, pour raspberries and brown sugar . Mix and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes. Drain the raspberries in a colander and reserve the juice .



To assamble

Put a layer of apples and raspberries in  a gratin dish  and then cover with the crumble dough. 
I added some almonds in slices .

Bake for about 25 minutes or until look golden .
Finally let the crumble cool.
Serve warm with fresh cream and some raspberries  and the juice you remaining.


Print recipe here















en español
Crumble de manzanas y frambuesas




















Comments